- All Regional and State Records must be
validated by the OHSAA!
- If a State Record is broken at a Regional
Tournament, please initiate the validation process immediately!
- Contact Tim Stried at 614-267-2502 if there
- All OHSAA Regional Tournaments should include both
the OHSAA Division Record and their Regional Records in the Hy-Tek database.
- The regional records are updated after the
Regional Tournaments and converted back to "tcl" files for import into Hy-Tek.
- The record formats were standardized to
indicate hand times for records that were set prior to the use of FAT systems.
Example: 10.60 is listed as 10.6h
- All relay names were converted to the Hy-Tek
default format with First Initial - space - Last Name, First Initial - space - Last
- School names were modified to use the OHSAA
full team name (city and directory name) where possible.
- The Hy-Tek field length limitations required
abbreviations as necessary.
- All regional tournaments should use the same
record order listing OHSAA State Division Records, Regional Records, then Stadium Records.
- For consistency, the Tag Names should be OHSAA Div. # and Region #.
- To import a records file into Hy-Tek Meet
- Click Events | Records
- Define the Record
Tag with an Order | Tag Name | Flag
- Use OHSAA
Div. # with the tag % and Region # for Regional
Records with the tag #.
- For multiple record holders in the same
event, there may be several tcl files.
- Create multiple record tags with the same Tag Name and Flag.
See table below:
||OHSAA Div. 2
||OHSAA Div. 2
- Select the Record | click Import
at the top of the Records Menu.