OHSAA District Track – Online Entry Instructions
Submit entries online at www.baumspage.com before the deadline posted on the district web
Entry window opens at 8:00 AM, on date listed and closes precisely at the time listed above!
Late entries will not be accepted without payment of a $150 late fee and approval by the OHSAA!
Entry Requirements: *See complete regulations at: www.ohsaa.org/sports/tf/tfrglts.pdf
1. A maximum of two eligible athletes may be named on the entry form for each event other than relay events. *See OHSAA Regulations – Sect. 5.4
a) A contestant shall not be entered in more than four individual events including relays!
2. Members of relay teams must be designated prior to competing the first time.
a) All members of a relay team must be listed on the Numeric Roster and Eligibility Certificate!
3. Fax, mail, or e-mail an Eligibility Certificate to the Tournament Manager before Friday, May 15th!
a) Fax to ###-###-### Attention: District Tournament Manager
4. Use the Online Entry Form at www.baumspage.com to submit entries before the deadline listed!
a) Submit a complete roster! The Numeric Roster and Eligibility Certificate must include everyone!
b) Numbers are required for all athletes before the district entry form can be accessed!
5. Substitutions must be submitted online before 12:00 noon the 1st day the event is contested.
a) You may substitute for a contestant who has been entered on the Online Entry Form or you may delete. You may not add a name in an event that was left blank on the Online Entry Form!
b) A substitute may replace a listed athlete provided the substitute is on the Numeric Roster and provided the substitute is submitted no later than 12:00 noon the first day of the event is contested. After that time no substitutions will be accepted. Substitutions for events starting on Saturday must be made when the coach checks-in on Saturday!
To register and submit entries online:
1. Go to www.baumspage.com | click the link to Online Entry or Login at the top of the page.
a) Or browse to Track | OHSAA District Tournaments: select the district, site, and division.
b) If you have an account:
i) Click on Login and enter your UserID/E-mail address and Password!
ii) If you don’t know your Password, click the Forget your password link to get a new one...
c) If you do not have an account:
i) Click Apply and submit an Application.
ii) Use a valid e-mail address and any password that you can remember!
2. Submit an “intended” roster early! Return later to make corrections and final changes.
a) Use • Coaches • | Select Teams to claim your school and team. | Select | Click Make me the Coach.
b) Use • Coaches • | Track | Modify Athletes to enter roster. Include name, grade, and competitor number for anyone who could conceivably compete! *The list will be alphabetized automatically.
i) Numbers are required for all athletes before the district entry form can be accessed!
c) Use • Coaches • | Track | Submit Rosters to enter athletes, relays, and most consistent marks.
i) To enter individual events: Select the athlete from the list and enter the mark.
ii) To enter a relay: Select the 4 anticipated relay team members and enter the mark.
(1) List in expected order. Changes may be made before the team competes!
d) Always click Submit Roster when you finish to submit the roster!
i) Click the Get Printable Roster to print a copy for your records.
ii) What you see on the Confirmation Form is what will be submitted for the meet!
e) Return anytime before deadline to make changes!
3. Substitutions must submitted online before 12:00 noon the first day the event is contested!
a) Use • Coaches • | Track | Submit Rosters to access the Scratch/Substitution section of the online entry template.
i) A Scratch/Substitution box will be available below each event after the entry window closes’
b) List your changes in the correction box | click Add Scratch Info | repeat for additional changes.
c) Substitutions submitted after 12:00 noon will not be processed!
If there are any problems with the Online Form, use the Contact Us link to submit a Help Request! Please allow up to 8 hours for a response. *Most responses will be in less than 4 hours.
· In an emergency, call Gary Baumgartner at 513-594-6154 or Terry Young at 740-517-0195!