Online Entry Instructions - Cross Country
Please use the Online Entry Form at
www.baumspage.com to submit by entries before the entry deadline.
Submit early! The entry window will close precisely at the time listed
in your information!
- Entries must be submitted using the Online
Entry Form at www.baumspage.com!
- If you are not a "computer user" find an assistant, student, parent, or friend
- If someone else enters your data, please review the printed data and confirm the
- The system is secure! Only you, the webmaster, and meet officials will see your data!
- You will need an account to submit data using Baums Page Online Entry System!
If you are a "first time" user, please create
your account early! *See #2 below!
- If you already have an account, login and use
Coaches | Select Teams to add Cross Country to your Account.
- If you need help with your UserID or Password, click the Help link
and submit a request.
Only one user may be associated per school/team, but
one account can include all teams at a school!
The actual data entry is a multi-step process:
- If there is a problem creating an account, you may need to temporarily disable a
"firewall", change the Internet security setting in your web browser, or try a
- If your school is not included in the list of schools or someone else is already
"associated" with your school and team, click the Help link and submit a
request. Allow up to 8 hours for a response!
- Use Coaches | Select Teams to
select your school and sport.
Use Coaches | Cross Country | Modify
Athletes to enter your athlete's names and grades into the database.
Use Coaches | Cross Country | Submit
Rosters to enter athletes into a specific meet.
- Find your school in the dropdown list and highlight it
- Click Get Available School Teams | then Select
Sport | click Make me the coach
- Repeat if coaching both genders or HS and MS.
Data will be stored so it may be edited and submitted for other meets
that use Baums Page for entries!
- Click Submit Roster to submit your meet entry form.
- Click Printable Roster Form to print a Confirmation Form
for your records.
To enter roster online:
- Go to www.baumspage.com, follow links to Cross Country,
the specific meet, and the Online Entry Form.
If you do not have an account, click on Apply
- Or click Online Entry
at top left under Baum's Page.
- Make sure entries are submitted before the posted entry
If you have an account, click on Login and enter your UserID
- Enter the Account Holders Name, an active E-mail Address,
and a Password.
- Use either the coachs e-mail address or the coachs designee!
- If you do not have an e-mail account, use the e-mail address of a friend or someone who
will give you messages that are sent to the e-mail address.
- Enter E-mail address and Password twice! *Write them
down and use them for all future logins.
- Enter your Work, Home, and Cell numbers. *If unlisted,
enter unlisted or none.
- Click Submit Application | After the account is created, Login and
follow instrucitons in 3-a below
Event Rosters for a meet can only be submitted or corrected while the
"Entry Window" is open!
- Use use Coaches | Select Teams to add Cross Country
to your Account. ..
- If you coach both Boys and Girls or HS and MS, add each gender and level separately.
- If Association already exists for a user, click the Help
link and submit a request.
- If your school is not listed, click the Help
link and submit a request that it be added!
- Use Coaches | Cross Country | Modify Athletes
to enter your complete roster! *Return at your convenience to edit it.
- Type all names in upper and lower case. *Please check all entries carefully!
- Use Coaches | Cross Country | Submit Rosters to
submit entries for a specific meet.
- Select the meet and correct division from the Event
- Include everyone that could possibly participate! If an athlete is definitely out for
the meet, click the Not Participating check box!
- For most regular season meets, seven will compete in the team race and the others will
be able to run in an open race.
- Click Submit Roster, then click Get Printable Rosterto
print a Confirmation Page for your records. What you see is
what will be processed!
- If there are errors or an athlete is missing, use Modify Athletes
to make the correction and use Submit Rosters to submit entries
- Submit event rosters early and return to make changes anytime before the
- The window closes automatically precisely at the time and date listed!
- After the window closes, you will not be able to edit or submit a roster!
If there are any problems with the Online Form, click the Contact
Us link and submit a Help Request!
Please allow up to 8 hours for a response. Call Gary Baumgartner at 513-594-6154, or
Terry Young at 740-517-0190 if you need immediate help!