Easy Meet Export:
Attach it to an e-mail to
Call Gary Baumgartner at 513-594-6154 or Terry Young at 740-517-0195 if you have questions or need help.
Prior to the meet (or immediately after), make sure the team abbreviations match the Hy-Tek
Code in the
OHSAA MS Hy-Tek Codes
- Sites that use the baumspage online entry system will be a perfect
- Sites using other entry systems should edit the Team
Abbreviations to match the
Hy-Tek Codes prior to the meet.
- After the meet is finished:
- Select File on the first menu at the top
Export Meet Results/Data or Advancers
- Then click
Export Track/Field Advancers
- Select 99 in Maximum Number of Athletes to be
Exported Per Event
- Click button to Set all the Events the Same
- Name the file appropriately to
identify the meet: Example: Anna Quad 4-10.txt or whatever.
- Please include Meet Name & date
- Save file