Attach it to an e-mail to
Call Gary Baumgartner at 513-594-6154 or Terry Young at 740-517-0195 if you have questions or need help.
- Prior to the meet (or immediately after), make sure the team abbreviations match the Hy-Tek
Code in the
OHSAA MS Hy-Tek Codes
- Sites that use the baumspage online entry system will be a perfect
- Sites using other entry systems should edit the Team
Abbreviations to match the
Hy-Tek Codes prior to the meet.
- After the meet is finished:
- Click on File -> Export -> Results
pop-up allows one to choose either a Semi Colon
or a CSV export
- Select Semi Colon and then select the
Team to export
- The default is to NOT include Relay
- Click OK and another pop-up allows you to save
Name the file appropriately.
- Repeat for the other teams that are registered for the OHSAA
- After all the teams that are registered are exported, combine them into
- Open the first file using Notepad and paste into
the 2nd file,
Then paste the two teams into the third, and those into the fourth until
all teams are combined into one file.
- Name the combined file appropriately to
identify the meet: Example: Greenville Quad 4-10.txt or whatever.
- Please include Meet Name & date
- Save file