Attach it to an e-mail to
Call Gary Baumgartner at 513-594-6154 or Terry Young at 740-517-0195 if you have questions or need help.
- Prior to the meet (or immediately after), make sure the team abbreviations match the Hy-Tek
Code in the
OHSAA MS Hy-Tek Codes
- Sites that use the baumspage online entry system will be a perfect
- Sites using other entry systems should edit the Team
Abbreviations to match the
Hy-Tek Codes prior to the meet.
- After the meet is finished:
- At the top left next to
RaceTab click on the Down Arrow
Click on Export
- Click Hytek
Results and Export file
- Name the file appropriately to
identify the meet: Example: Greenville Quad 4-10.csv or whatever.
- Please include Meet Name & date
- Save file