Attach it to an e-mail to
Call Gary Baumgartner at 513-594-6154 or Terry Young at 740-517-0195 if you have questions or need help.
- Prior to the meet (or immediately after), make sure the team abbreviations match the Hy-Tek
Code in the
OHSAA MS Hy-Tek Codes
- Sites that use the baumspage online entry system will be a perfect
- Sites using other entry systems should edit the Team
Abbreviations to match the
Hy-Tek Codes prior to the meet.
- After the meet is finished:
Click on Resuts -> Export Results
- A pop-up displays the results for export.
- Click Hy-Tek ENTRIES Export Format as the
- Select All Entries as the filter.
Click Export and another pop-up displays
Under the Schools tab, be sure to change the
Hy-Tek School Code to the correct OHSAA MS Hy-Tek Code
- Click Export
- Name the file appropriately to
identify the meet: Example: Greenville Quad 4-10.csv or whatever.
- Please include Meet Name & date
- Save file