Friday April 17
Teams: Ada, Anna, Arlington, Botkins, Columbus Grove, Delphos Jefferson, Delphos St. John, Ft. Jennings, McComb, Ottoville, Paulding, , and Riverdale
1. Upon arrival coaches should report to the press box for packets containing heat assignments. Shot and discus weigh-in will be done by the ticket booth near the discus cage. This should be completed before 4:15.
2. You are limited to two contestants per event and one relay team per relay.
3. Due to time constraints (darkness) long jump, shot put, and discus will be limited to four trials with no finals in order to eliminate extensive warm-up periods. Please be accurate in submitted distances. We will seed flights accordingly.
4. The scoring will be 10 8 6 4 2 1
5. Medals will be awarded for first, second, and third place and ribbons will be awarded for fourth, fifth, and sixth place. Team trophies will be presented to the winning and runner up teams.
6. Entry fee is $100. This will enter both your boys and girls teams. Please make checks payable to Columbus Grove Athletic Dept.
7. Admission is set at $5.00 for adults and $4.00 for students. Programs will be sold for $1.00.
8. A concession stand will be open during the meet.
9. You will need to furnish your own relay batons. Starting blocks will be available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
10. Each contestant is responsible for reporting on time for their events. Competitors should report to the clerk of course in the Bull Pen area at the scoreboard end of the track.
11. High jump and long jump competitors and coaches only are allowed on the infield.
12. Please no spikes in the stands. ¼ tacks on the track and jumping surfaces.
13. Since we are using FAT there will be no prelims in any running events.
14. Team camps may be set up behind the stands.
15. Please be accurate in your submitted times so we can seed accordingly.
16. Please submit a preliminary event roster before Thursday April 16 7:00P.M.at www.baumspage.com Changes are welcome until Friday at 10:00. After 10:00 scratches only will be accepted. NO SUBSTITUTIONS will be allowed after 10:00 AM.
17. If you have any questions please contact Tim Staley 419-659-2156 School, 419-659-2981 Home, 419-890-2420 Cell, or firstname.lastname@example.org