SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
25th ANNUAL TRUMBULL COUNTY JR. HIGH TRACK AND FIELD MEET
MAY 14, 2018
9:15 COACHES MEETING, BAND SHELL
9:30 FIELD EVENTS
1. Boys Shot, then Girls
2. Girls Discus, then Boys
3. Boys Long Jump, then Girls
4. Girls High Jump, then Boys
10:00 PRELIMINARIES (Top 8 advance by time)
1. Girls 100 Meter Dash, then Boys
2. Girls 100 Meter Hurdles
3. Boys 110 Meter Hurdles
4. Girls 200 Meter Dash, then Boys
1. Girls 100 Meter Hurdles
2. Boys 110 Meter Hurdles
3. Girls 100 Meter Dash, then Boys
4. Girls 1600 Meter Run, then Boys
5. Girls 4 x 100 Meter Relay, then Boys
6. Girls 400 Meter Dash, then Boys
7. Girls 4 x 200 Meter Relay, then Boys
8. Girls 200 Meter Hurdles, then Boys
9. Girls 800 Meter Run, then Boys
10. Girls 200 Meter Dash, then Boys
11. Girls 4 x 400 Meter Relay, the Boys
1. At the conclusion there will be award presentations 1st and 2nd place teams, as wel l as high point trophies in field events and running events. There will also be a meet MVP.
2. All spectators are asked to keep the walkway clear in the bleachers. Please remain seated in the stands
3. The center section of bleachers is reserved for spectators. There will be no smoking in the stands or around the athletes.
4. Spikes on shoes and starting blocks shall not exceed 1/8 inch.
5. All coaches, spectators, and athletes must stay out of the infield unless you are a participant in the long jump, pole vault or high jump.
6. Scoring will be 8 places 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1 (all events and relays)
7. There will be no electronic devices of any kind in the competition area during the meet, this includes the check in areas.
8. Cameras or any type of video production are not to be used for coaching purposes in restricted areas